RostrumLegal is an online initiative to make professional legal education affordable and accessible to millions of people around the world. RostrumLegal is an online learning platform for Lawyers and Law Students. Founded in 2012, RostrumLegal Caters to more than 20000 users from 80 countries around the world. The courses we deliver are intended to teach the practical aspects of the law. These courses are usually not taught in law schools. The team at RostrumLegal is working with a mission to make professional legal education affordable and accessible to millions of people from around the world. We are using technology to disrupt the old school legal education market in India.
RostrumLegal is looking to hire a legal research intern in their learning team. Law students currently pursuing LL.M. wishing to gain experience in the field of legal research and also wanting to have an excellent view of working in the field of academics, can apply for this internship.
Legal Research Intern will work with Learning Team at RostrumLegal.
Internship Start Date: 29 August 2022.
- Conduct Legal Research for Preparation of Study Materials for the assigned topics.
- Attend the virtual brainstorming and sprint sessions with learning team.
- Submit regular reports on the task assigned.
- Attend the virtual team meetings and report the progress of the work assigned.
- Law Students qualified for CLAT PG 2022 and currently pursuing LL.M. at any of the National Law Universities.
- Candidate should possess excellent academic record.
- Ability to perform Legal Research and Writing, Analyse Case Laws and other Legal Documents
- Ability to work with Common Word Processing Software like – MS Word, Google Docs, Powerpoint etc.
- Good command over English Language and Excellent writing / reading and proofreading skills.
- Ability to diligently complete the the assigned task in the given time frame.
To apply for this Job : Click Here