Legal Retainer (LLB / LLM)
– Provide complete support to all the departments in terms of drafting, vetting, execution of all kinds of agreements. Negotiation with the Vendors for all the entities.
– Co-ordination and liaison with lawyers and attorneys representing the Company for providing necessary information and inputs in respect of various suits and proceedings to which Company is a party.
– Drafting, vetting, preparation and finalization of various Agreements pertaining to various departments of the company like Marketing, HR, IT, Legal, Finance, projects, supply, corporate tie ups, six sigma etc.
– Negotiations with the Vendors/Service Providers to finalize the agreement in the best interest of the company
– Provide Legal updates in relation of the law applicable to the concerned person. Information on law & providing documents for applying of various Licenses.
Desired Profile :
Qualification : LL.B./LLM
Experience : 6 + years of post qualification experience in the related area.
– Must have a very strong contract drafting and negotiation experience.
– Experience of working on Contract Management System will be added advantage.
– Strong analytical skill, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, Business and report writing, Presentation skills.
– Sound knowledge of Labour, Corporate and other related Laws.
To apply for this job visit: https://www.iimjobs.com/j/hindustan-times-legal-retainer-llb-llm-6-7-yrs-776537.html