Legarithm is a start up in the Indian legal space. We work with law firms, legal process outsourcing outfits, and corporates across India on acquiring the right legal talent. We also consult with lawyers and law firms on business development initiatives and strategies.
Mumbai-based law firm is looking for a Associate /Senior Associate/Associate Partner role with an extensive experience in their Banking and Financing practice (Debts, Banking Finance, Project Finance, Infrastructure, Banking Transactions etc.)
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2+ years of work experience in this practice group or in related practice groups. ( Associate Partner role with an experience of 5+ years are welcome to apply for this role)
- Candidate must be a qualified lawyer and must have the ability to operate without supervision.
- Candidate must be fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Candidates with an existing practice/book and a team are welcome
- Candidates must have prior experience in leading a team of lawyers
- Candidate must have proven leadership skills and have a strong team work abilities;
- Candidate must have a law degree from a leading law school
- Candidate must be qualified to practice law in India; and
- Compensation will be commensurate to experience and in line with prevailing market standards.
To apply for this Job : Click Here