Vendiman is India’s foremost in Smart Micro Retail Solutions focused on food, beverages and allied categories. With the objective of making everyday convenience available– easier, smarter, safer! We are present with 2000+ machines, 550+ clients in 20+ cities and with 1Million+ daily outreach. We offer a quick way for people who are short of time yet want to grab a bite on the go. Customers are presented an easier way to shop for a snack, while vendors are provided an easier way to sell.
- Represent the company in funding rounds and liaise with the external counsel and investor counsel
- Providing support to various departments in drafting & vetting of business agreements and related legal documents, including client agreements, vendor agreements, service agreements.
- Ensuring timely replies to all legal notices, complaints, grievances received from consumer forums, customers etc.
- keeping a track of various internal policies and charters and suggest changes and improvements as and when required.
- Preparing and filing tenders on the government portal with respect to bids and ensuring timely submissions
- Ensure compliance of the various labour laws and insurance policies applicable to the company
- Manage intellectual property & FSSAI applications for company and keep track of the same to ensure timely renewals
- Maintaining proper corporate interactions with the relevant local governmental bodies including RBI and ROC
- Drafting and preparation of Notices, Agenda and minutes of meetings of Companies
- Preparation of Directors Report
- Handling of Annual Filing for Companies and filing of forms like AOC4, MGT7, CHG4, etc. Should have hands on experience on Annual Filing in XBRL Format
- Operating MCA 21 Portal, Preparation and filing various forms through the e-filing process.
- Preparation and Maintenance of Statutory Registers, Various forms and other documents as required under Companies Act.
- ability to deal with bankers for opening/closure and modification of accounts with various banks
- Supporting Finance team in case of Debt and Equity transaction
- Must have qualifications – Chartered Secretary (CS) & Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB)
- Applicants must have experience of 5 – 8 years and must have managed funding process
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and attention to detail.
To apply for this Job : Click Here