RiverForest Connections provides advice & execution support on all matters in relation to Talent Acquisition including: Recruitment Strategy, design of the recruitment process, Executive Search, Executive compensation structures, Expatriate Hiring, Diversity Hiring, Board Appointments and Board Compensation, Building Role profiles and KPI’s, Candidate Verification and Background Checks, Vendor verification Services Customized Leadership Induction Plan and Coaching. RiverForest Connections has globally validated evaluation methodologies and uses internationally acclaimed assessment techniques to help ensure quality of the recruitment process. We are also able to accommodate customized technical and behavioral assessment requirements that are built in conjunction with RiverForest Connections Industry and SMEs. RiverForest Connections Talent Management Team is supported by various specialist practices within KPMG to help bring greater expertise on to each Search. We also have a dedicated team for verification (candidate and Vendor) and Executive compensation and ESOP.
- Ensuring all legal notices issued under SARFAESI ACT,RDDB ACT, COMPANIES ACT, NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENT ACTand also matter related to DERIVATIVE TRANSACTIONS are dealt with appropriately
- Ensuring all replies issuedagainst Bank are responded appropriately
- Ensuring and vetting all cases filed on behalf of Bank for recovery of debts dealt with legally.
- Vetting of applications under Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act
- Legal vetting of various correspondence with defaulter
Liaising with external counsels / attorneys on regular basis.
- Identifying Law firms
- Briefing complicated issues with counsels
- Ascertain Banking experience of Advocates
- Fix fees schedule
- Ensure that Advocates were protecting the interest of the Bank by way of appropriate legal documentation, attending the court, arguments etc.
- Conducting periodical review with the advocates to ascertain the progress of the case
To get directly involve with Recovery Managers in critical / high value / stressed cases.
- Attending conference and Courts to manage critical matters pending before DRT/DRAT/High Court etc.
- Providing legal support to take physical possession, conducting auction etc.
- Defending challenges initiated by the borrower and third parties against SARFAESI actions
Litigation against Bank
- Closely handle the suits and proceedings filed against the Bank wherein monetary claim is involved.
Court Case Portal
- Managing the same with Recovery managers and central legal teams
- Ascertaining matters filed against bank and review of the same periodically
- Reconcile reporting of matters against bank
- Post-Graduation: LLM (Preferable)
- Litigation Experience (Both Civil & Criminal)
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of current legal trends in financial Industry.
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
To apply for this Job : Click Here