IQVIA (NYSE:IQV) is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions, and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. IQVIA creates intelligent connections across all aspects of healthcare through its analytics, transformative technology, big data resources and extensive domain expertise. IQVIA Connected Intelligence™ delivers powerful insights with speed and agility — enabling customers to accelerate the clinical development and commercialization of innovative medical treatments that improve healthcare outcomes for patients. With approximately 77,000 employees, IQVIA conducts operations in more than 100 countries.
Resource for contractual questions and issues to both internal and external customers. Act as Team Lead for assigned Customers with primary focus on Customer Satisfaction with IQVIA’ contracting process. Prepare initial drafts of contracts, revise contracts and prepare execution copies; track contracts in database; establish and maintain contract files; prepare and send client correspondence.
- Perform review of agreements and draft revisions of various IQVIA contracts.
- Prepare summaries for executed Master Service Agreements (MSAs)/Amendments and distribute, as directed.
- Produce monthly report tracking MSAs with expiration dates within 180 days of termination and review contract provisions for adherence to current contracting standards.
- Undertake projects and respond to internal and external requests, forwarding issues to appropriate individuals, as needed.
- Participate in the development of department procedures to improve the timely completion of contract deliverables.
- Track work and obtain appropriate reviews and approvals, adhering to established processes.
- Perform legal research and other duties as assigned.
- Participate as Team Member in dedicated Legal Negotiation Team to ensure consistency in approach, metrics, and format for assigned customers.
- Support Sales staff in communicating with customers; serve as Subject Matter Expert and contact for specific customers as needed.
- Work as a team with other areas of Global Contracts and Global Market Development, Finance and IQVIA’ Operations to understand and review project requirements and determine how contract terms and conditions are affected.
- Ensure delivery of a final contract in a timely fashion, working independently or as part of a team.
- Identify support required from Attorney on contract terms that require extensive negotiation.
- Conduct written and/or verbal follow-up with Customers after the delivery of draft or signature-ready contracts.
- Participate in regional meetings to discuss assigned project issues and disseminate information from meetings as appropriate.
- Support departmental activities directed toward meeting planned and projected Corporate goals including sales/revenue/customer satisfaction goals.
- Attend and participate in Team meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree Req
- Other Paralegal certificate from an accredited school Req
- 2 years paralegal experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
- Thorough knowledge of IQVIA standard contract terms, conditions and fallback language
- Strong skills using MS Office Suite: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent proofreading, editing and oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple priorities and meet established timelines
- Ability to review, comprehend and explain contract terms to customers
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
To apply for this Job : Click Here