Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
About The Job
Google’s legal department is at the center of an information law revolution, and you’re at its core. As a Legal Assistant, you are a driving force behind the success of your Legal team, ready to roll up your sleeves to create and improve processes, maintain records, conduct legal research and coordinate communications across the team. As you closely support your team, you may find yourself working with multiple groups within the Legal Department, internal clients across Google, and external parties. You’re an independent thinker who isn’t afraid to ask questions, and you’re organized in a way that never overlooks the details.
- Attend to various commercial work streams including marketing agreements, contests, inbound agreements, localization of documents/agreements, and review of marketing assets.
- Support Commercial Counsel for the India and West Asia legal team in various work streams.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with negotiating agreements, interpreting legal documents, and working with attorneys to complete agreements.
- Experience with a law firm and/or as an in-house counsel in a multinational corporation (MNC).
- Experience working with cross-functional teams on legal and/or non-legal related projects; demonstrated client management skills
- Familiarity with Internet technologies and related policy-regulatory environment.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad range of matters from the complex to the routine/standard matters.
To apply for this Job : Click Here