Navi Technologies (erstwhile known as BACQ) is founded by Sachin Bansal & Ankit Agarwal to build consumer-centric and technology-driven businesses in the BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance) space.
- Advising the operations team at Navi on initiating legal action against defaulters.
- Sending legal notices to loan defaulters and responding to legal notices sent by borrowers, defaulters, and other third parties pertaining to Navi’s lending products.
- Tracking the stages at which various litigation matters are and taking appropriate action on these matters.
- Liaise with external counsel on litigation-related matters.
- Drafting litigation-related documents like legal notices, petitions, etc;
- Responding to ombudsman complaints lodged by borrowers and responding to other customer grievances that have legal implications; and
- Liaising effectively with an array of consultants, advisors, and external counsel to manage multiple projects.
- Law degree from a recognized university;
- Between 3-7 years PQE;
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with an ability to work and take considered decisions in a fast-paced environment;
- Exceptional communication (both written and verbal) skills;
- Experience working with an NBFC as an in-house counsel is preferred; and
- The candidate should be able to work independently and exercise sound and practical judgment.
To apply for this Job : Click Here