The most prominent Indian brands in food, e-commerce, grocery and healthcare rely on Shadowfax for on-demand deliveries. Shadowfax provides businesses access to cutting edge technology in logistics and a reliable delivery network. More than 15,000+ delivery partners work with Shadowfax’s multi-modal platform, driving bikes, minivans, trucks, airlines and even electric vehicles. The network is capable of delivering instantly within and across 200 cities. Businesses can simply plug-n-play into Shadowfax’s platform to deliver everything from food to grocery to medicines to apparels and furniture.
As a legal you will,
- Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating on a broad range of commercial contracts such as master service agreements, service level agreements/ statement of works, addendums, amendments, confidentiality agreements, real estate contracts, procurement contracts etc.
- Problem solving with business on new business initiatives keeping in view the legal and regulatory requirements and business needs.
- Proactively advise on and help to monitor, manage and implement changes owing to any change in laws.
- Coordinate with business and provide legally viable solutions for business problem statements.
- Standardize, develop and maintain template documentations.
- Participate in the development of processes, policies, and procedures designed to reduce legal risks.
- End to end contract management of agreements and litigation management.
- Update and maintain the litigation tracker, liaison with the respective stakeholders.
- Prepare notices to be sent to third parties and draft replies to show cause notices, letters, any communication received from the regulators or any third party.
- Post Qualification Work Experience: 4-5 years
- Preferred Industry : Law Firm and In-house corporate legal department (specific experience with logistics services, e-commerce sector)
- Law graduate from a reputed university / institute
- Experience in drafting and reviewing documents for routine commercial transactions to expedite negotiation and conclude deals;
- Good understanding of legal and regulatory landscape and continuous upkeep with changes in law which are relevant to the organisation;
- A team player who relates well with management and counterparties;
- Able to demonstrate a high level of independent reasoning, excellent analytical judgment and a strong business acumen;
- Must have experience supporting multiple matters simultaneously;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and presentation skills with the ability to effectively interact with numerous business units.
To apply for this Job : Click Here