ExcelGens offers end-to-end Staffing services and Information Technology solutions to its clients. ExcelGens was founded by staffing industry professionals with more than 15 years of experience working with large staffing companies. We have solid experience servicing many large Fortune 500 clients in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, Telecommunications and Media, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, Energy and Utilities, Technology and Consulting. We service our clients across the United States and India with offices in NJ, MS, CA and IL and our Offshore Delivery Centers in New Delhi (NCR) and Dehradun, India.
- Looking for experienced Legal Specialist (Contract Management) professional to work with one of our leading Research and Advisory company based US client.
- Responsible for maintaining the legal contract repository, liaising with IT to have webpages created which store the terms and conditions governing legal contracts, ensuring revision history is maintained and accurate for contracts globally.
- Process legal invoices for the APAC region.
- Support Legal Manager with corporate secretarial matters.
- Support the legal team with the implementation of Apttus as the Contract Lifecycle Management tool
- Support Legal Manager with monthly reporting.
- Advanced Excel and Word skills with Apttus and SharePoint experience beneficial
- Good working knowledge of retrieval systems used by various business units
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Contracts will be maintained via SharePoint in which you will maintain and develop this as our contract repository.
- Maintain or obtain skills necessary to be proficient on all global legal department systems and document retrieval systems on behalf of APAC Legal.
- Prepare written policies and procedures for the maintenance of templates in SharePoint.
- Continually update above policies and procedures to align and instruct all affected business units of such policies and procedures.
- Process: handle processing of legal invoices throughout the APAC region.
- This includes ensuring matters are created in Legal Management tool, Onit, assigning budgets to each matter, and updating payment status of each matter.
- Maintaining a record of invoices processed and payment records in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Assist Legal Manager with providing Finance with monthly accrual advice
- Assist in tracking legal expenses and budget control and preparing monthly budget reports.
- Support Legal Manager with preparing monthly booking reports and statistics
- Research and put together statistics as required for reports
- Prepare monthly report on legal activities
- Support Legal Manager with preparing board resolutions and coordinating signature of directors on board resolutions.
- Support Legal Manager with reviewing the corporate secretarial repository and ensuring all board resolutions are stored in the repository.
Contract Lifecycle Management Implementation:
- Assist legal team with the implementation of the Apttus Contract Lifecycle Management implementation by reviewing meeting recording and taking notes, reviewing and drafting user stories in Jira, monitoring Jira boards and keeping the legal team updated with any developments.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience dealing with legal matters, contract template management, company secretarial matters, as well as with Sales organization interaction.
- Maintain or obtain skills necessary to be proficient on department systems and document retrieval systems.
- Client-facing experience with commercial awareness.
- Experience analyzing data (Excel or other data analytics tools) and advanced Microsoft Word skills.
- Strong understanding of contracts.
- Effective public speaking, organizational, prioritization and problem-solving skills.
To apply for this Job : Click Here