Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works at remote.com/how-it-works ). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world.
- Legal background and training with 3+ years experience
- Passion for legal drafting, writing, and analysis, with uncompromising attention to detail, utilizing brevity, plain English, succinctness, and clarity. More importantly, we are seeking someone with a strong desire to make legal advice and content easy to understand that is also readily accessible. We are a fast-paced tech company and we need to speak other people’s languages, rather than expecting everyone to speak ours.
- Commitment to knowledge-sharing, efficiency and excellence in legal work
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with team members throughout the organization
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills including record keeping, data collection, and system information. Ability to compile and analyze information and deliver the same in a format which is both detailed and informative
- Highly motivated, strategic focus: ability to understand and support the Legal Team’s goals, services, values and strategy in order to develop creative and innovative solutions to better support our internal stakeholders and safe-keeping in our internal knowledge base
- Dependable team player with high energy, creativity and vision who works collaboratively and cooperatively with others in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to learn and master Remote’s communication application (Slack), contract management system (Juro), documentation sources (Notion, Google Drive, etc.), and assignment management system (Asana)
- Eager to learn about different legal systems
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It is not required to have experience working remotely, but is considered a plus
- This role will have a significant writing component including the creation, development and maintenance of our internal knowledge base, that is model documents, forms, drafting guidance, resource material, frequently-asked questions, sales-playbooks, and similar specifications of the Legal Team.
- Ensure the knowledge base content, precedents, and resource materials are, and remain, up-to-date and readily accessible on Notion; organize and curate practical guidance across subjects to promote and make accessible the highest value content, and facilitate knowledge reuse.
- Serve as a source of the Legal Team’s knowledge and expertise; regularly review internal policies and processes; respond timely to queries pertaining o the knowledge base.
- Develop and maintain substantive content relevant to the the Legal Team and business development efforts.
- Assist internal stakeholders in locating internal knowledge resources, policies, and technologies.
- Capture feedback for continuous improvement of our knowledge base and processes.
- Develop workflows leveraging knowledge, resources, and technologies to promote efficiency in common matter types.
- Provide ongoing individual and group team member training on knowledge base tools, resources, and best practices.
- Evaluate new and innovative knowledge management and research tools and resources based on Remote and Legal’s needs; participate in technology pilots and assessments.
To apply for this Job : Click Here