Infopark located at Kochi, is the new IT Park being developed by the Government of Kerala. To set up this project, Government has transferred 100 acres of land which is now under the ownership and possession of Infoparks Kerala, which is an independent Society fully owned by the Government.
Legal Operations Support
- Review evidence and reading materials to analyse the findings for trials.
- Work with attorney(s) to ensure timely review and execution of legal documents and amendments.
- Review and interpret contracts, amendments and related documents and prepare and abstracts.
- Assist with litigation discovery requests and responses.
- Respond to internal and external requests for legal information and government inquiries.
- Coordinate and prepare responses to subpoenas and other legal requests.
- Preparation and administration of legal documents under the supervision of the attorneys.
- Draft correspondence and other written legal materials.
- Edit documents and reports for accuracy, format, and organization.
- Organize and maintain legal files.
- Graduate degree in Legal services/practice.
- 2- 4 years as a legal or paralegal, with particular experience in the review of legal evidence and documents.
- Ability to draft legal materials and interpret the law to support the same.
- Strong interpersonal skill is a must with high proficiency in written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and legal practice management tools.
- Required to perform tasks with a high degree of confidentiality
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating a good level of maturity.
- Ability to work in a team from an offshore location.
To apply for this Job : Click Here