FCS Software Solution Ltd is public company listed on BSE and NSE (India) as ‘FCSSOFT’. We provide diverse end-to-end IT and ITES solutions to large and medium enterprises. We specializes in eLearning solutions, Application Development and Management, Remote Infrastructure Management, ITES solutions, and Education.We have multiple development centers in India, Middle-east, Europe, and North America. All our development centers and infrastructure are fully company owned.
- Review Company’ vendors and client Agreements (SaaS/AMC/IT Service Agreements), Statement of work, RFPs etc. and suggest changes in line with business requirements.
- Drafting negotiating of legal commercial contracts and other legal documents for different business purposes incorporating company requirements.
- Highlight business, financial and legal risks, if any, in a business transaction.
- Highlighting on commercial laws and laws relating to commercial activities undertaken by the Company.
- Periodic Review of existing agreements suggest improvement (if required).
- Experience in managing client disputes and providing assistance in handling litigation/arbitration/disputes/notices involving trade, suppliers, landlord, etc.
- Legal support to Businesses
- LL.B from a recognised law university. Any extra qualification is desirable but not mandatory.
- Minimum 3-5 years post qualification experience with an IT or Service industry and having work experience in the following areas of law – Contract Act, labour laws, Consumer Disputes, IPR and skills on drafting negotiating commercial contracts, statement of work etc.
- Knowledge of allied laws like stamp act, registration act, evidence act,
- Knowledge of CPC, court procedures, etc. will be an added advantage
To apply for this Job : Click Here