Acuity Knowledge Partners, formerly part of Moody’s Corporation, is a leading provider of bespoke research, analytics, staffing and technology solutions to the financial services sector.
- Successful candidate will be part of Acuity legal team, based out of Gurgaon;
- Mid-Senior level role with responsibility to provide legal and contractual support to business teams globally;
- Providing legal support for sales and business development teams, finance team, delivery teams and education and training teams – including providing support with RFP responses, contract drafting, contracts negotiation with clients;
- Contract Management including ensuring and keeping up to date repository of all company documents, records, contracts using relevant contracts management tools
- Law degree from one of the top 10 universities, with 8-10 years of post-qualification experience with a good corporate law firm(s) and/or in-house (preferably in the outsourcing industry);
- Very good English Communication Skills (written and verbal);
- CS (Company Secretarial qualification will be an added advantage)
- Good understanding of local laws. Knowledge and prior experience of UK and USA laws would be an added advantage;
- Experience of drafting, vetting, and negotiating different contracts and agreements including commercial contracts, Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, affidavits, NDAs, Letter of Intent;
- Ability to liaise with business stake holders and closing tasks independently;
- Good articulation skills and ability to independently evaluate tasks, situations relating to various commercial and corporate matters, and providing practical solutions/advice to management;
- Prior experience of working on a contract management tool (like Sales Force, Ariba) would be an added advantage, though not mandatory;
- Dynamic go getter, ability to multi-task, willingness to stretch when required, result oriented and strong inter-personal skills.
To apply for this Job : Click Here