A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Bring everything that makes you unique. Together, we can build for everyone.
About The Job
As Corporate Counsel at Google, you work on the most exciting legal issues as disruptive technological innovations require creative and proactive legal guidance. You’re part of a whip-smart group of in-house lawyers and the projects and cases you take on challenge you to think big and differently. You are collaborative — ready to partner in initiatives that influence all aspects of the business and work with Googlers from all over the company. As an integrated part of the team, you proactively assess legal risks and advise on products that will not only move information into the 21st century, but move information law forward as well.
- Conduct legal reviews of Google’s product initiatives and work in consultation with Google’s government affairs representatives to provide solution-oriented practical advice to facilitate product launches and innovative initiatives in India.
- Manage all aspects of litigation disputes, and advise pre-litigation disputes, regulatory investigations, and other contentious matters.
- Advise executive management and cross-functional project teams in the other region with regard to potential legal risks in India; ensure compliance with applicable laws across all aspects of Google’s operations in region.
- Work closely with various legal, product, engineering, and business team members to provide counseling on litigation disputes.
- Work with external legal counsel on specific matters ranging from regulatory issues to expert advice requests and to take an active role in litigation disputes.
- Bachelor of Laws, comparable law degree, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of litigation, advisory and regulatory experience within the intellectual property, financial, and technology related areas in India.
- Experience of working on product advisory assignments and handling litigation in India with in-house experience with a multi-national company.
- Well-organized with the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure.
- Willingness to work on a broad variety of matters from complex matters to routine standard matters.
To apply for this Job : Click Here