Aviva India or Aviva Life Insurance Company India Limited is a joint venture between Dabur Invest Corp and Aviva International Holdings Limited – a UK based insurance group, whose association with India goes back to 1834.
- Attending court cases across India on behalf of Company.
- Legal vetting of agreements
- Handle legal cases filed by and against the Company in Consumer courts from District Forums to National Commission and before Insurance Ombudsman.
- Attending case before, Civil Courts, Magistrate, Session Courts, High Courts and Supreme Courts.
- Ensure protection of Company’s trademarks and IPRs
- Ensure that the Company’s commercial interests are protected vis – à – vis, the lease transactions entered in by the Company and other vendor agreements.
- Provide support in drafting of Agreement to be entered into with Corporate Agents and Brokers and with Banks for Bancassurance and other services.
To apply for this Job : Click Here