Apex Group Ltd., established in Bermuda in 2003, is a global financial services provider. With 85 offices in 42 countries worldwide and 10,000 employees upon the close of announced acquisitions, Apex delivers an extensive range of services to asset managers, capital markets, private clients and family offices. The Group has continually improved and evolved its capabilities to offer a single-source solution through establishing the broadest range of services in the industry; including fund services, digital onboarding and bank accounts, depositary, custody and super ManCo services, business services including HR and Payroll and a pioneering ESG Ratings and Advisory service for private companies.
- Assisting in the initial drafting and review of client service agreements;
- Act as a first point of contact for client issues relating to onboarding matters;
- Managing the internal review process across different product and service lines within the fund administration, depository and manco businesses;
- Interacting with the Legal Department on template management and control;
- Provide day to day onboarding advice across all Apex Group business lines to best meet their business needs and maintaining good working relationships through active communication, facilitation and teamwork.
- An individual with a legal qualification to degree level;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience within the investment funds industry;
- Be comfortable/competent in dealing with fund structuring issues, legal terminology and fund services agreements;
- Be highly motivated and a self-starter with the ability to work semi-supervised supporting a fast-paced dynamic business;
- Possess team spirit and enthusiasm with the capacity to build strong client relationships;
- Client facing experience;
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills and a truly client servicing mindset;
- Professional level of English (spoken and written), every other language is an advantage
- Be able to take the initiative to act on matters as they arise in the work environment.
What you will get in return:
- A high level of visibility within a large organisation on an upwards trajectory;
- Be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team that makes a genuine impact on the success of the entire organisation;
- Exposure to all aspects of the business on a cross-jurisdictional basis;
- The opportunity to work with a diverse, agile and global delivery team;
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business;
- Competitive remuneration in line with skills and experience;
- Training and development opportunities.
To apply for this Job : Click Here