Taskmo (FeedMyPockets formerly) is a ‘tech-driven task fulfillment platform’ that connects companies with pre-screened deployable temporary workers. Mission: Taskmo is founded on the mission of making Job accessibility a fundamental right to the global workface. We at Taskmo digitizing the gig jobs for the next half billion internet users. Our work-pool has semi skilled professionals who are available to be deployed for hourly, daily and seasonal patterns .Whether used consistently or sporadically, one-time use or weeks-long engagements, they can complement your workforce strategy by being flexible, reliable, skilled, and professional.
Who are we looking for?
- Proven experience of 2 to 4 years as legal and company law compliance
- LLB or LLM and qualified company secretary
- Expert Knowledge of constitution, legal terminology, regulations, legal procedures and processes
- Knowledge of MS Office and ability to work with legal technology
- Working knowledge of litigation management in computer software industry would be advantageous
- Hands on Company Law matters
- Should have exposure of handling corporate legal matters with hands on experience of drafting various kinds of legal agreements/ business contracts/JV agreements/ MOU etc. Should have through knowledge of Legal Process in the Country under various Laws applicable for businesses
- Should have thorough knowledge of corporate and allied laws with specialization on Companies Act and Rules, Processes and Guidelines thereunder
- Should have hands on experience of all types of MCA e-filing process, documentation and secretarial record keeping under various sections/rules under the Act
- Should have excellent legal drafting and interpretation skills with in-depth detail orientation. Knowledge of MS Office tools (MS Word, MS Excel etc.)
- Accounting and financial knowledge will be advantage.
What will you be doing?
- Drafting and reviewing various types of contracts, agreements and document management like lease deeds, leave and license agreements, govt tenders and RFQs
- Review Employment Law, IP Law, Company Law, and other laws impacting the corporate sector
- Liaison with counsels on litigation management
- Coordinate with and seek legal opinion, as required, from legal advisors.
- Software Product related laws and compliances
- Legal risk management, advisory, documentation, dispute management strengthen the existing legal risk governance framework that integrates legal compliance with the business model
- Draft Replies, notices, letters and any miscellaneous communication, preparations of case drafts
- To review/improve / enhance internal policies / procedures / documentation in accordance with Legal and regulatory requirements on an ongoing basis in consultation with key stakeholders
- Timely escalation to the reporting head, where necessary on significant legal risk items, and identifying remediation or mitigation measures for such legal risk items
- Thorough knowledge of Labour laws, viz., Workmen Compensation Act, PF, ESI, Payment of Gratuity, Bonus, Sexual Harassment of Women at workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal ) etc
To apply for this Job : Click Here