Antara was conceptualized in 2010 with the core philosophy of ‘genuine spirit of care’ and a keen ‘eye for detail’. At Antara Residences, our vision is to be the most loved and trusted brand for seniors and their families, by helping these seniors improve and enrich their quality of life. Led by this vision, we took inspiration from our parent group – Max, and its strong ethos of ‘Sevabhav’, credibility & excellence. Understanding the evolving needs of seniors and their families, we have launched Antara Assisted Care Services, which includes Care Homes for Seniors, Care at Home services, and MedCare Products, keeping the spirit of sevabhav at the core of our offerings.
- To handle all legal matters including but not limited to those relating to claims under arbitration, Transfer of Property Act, real estate laws, and general civil laws.
- Drafting of service agreements, agreements related to transfer of property, onboarding vendors for construction works, marketing channel partners and other service providers, etc.
- Drafting, negotiating, and vetting various commercial contracts and related documents, conducting legal due diligence, etc. in respect of upcoming projects.
- Providing support to various departments on compliance and legal issues proactively including but not limited to FEMA and other corporate laws. Keeping them informed of their legal responsibilities and compliances to be made.
- Advise the Company on various issues including statutes, government regulations, and contractual obligations.
- Liaisoning with various statutory authorities for approvals and handling litigations at Statutory Authorities, District Courts, and High Courts to protect the company’s interest.
- Attending audits on compliances with Statutory authorities and handling internal legal audits.
- Should have sound knowledge and understanding of CPC, Contract Act, and general civil laws.
- Undertaking and monitoring compliances including but not limited to project compliances, labor laws, environment, development, etc. for ensuring harmonious conduct of business affairs and also establishing relationship and rapport between the internal and external persons relating to the organization
Minimum Qualification: Bachelors’ degree in law
To apply for this Job : Click Here