Affle is a global technology company with a proprietary consumer intelligence platform that delivers consumer recommendations and conversions through relevant Mobile Advertising. The platform aims to enhance returns on marketing investment through contextual mobile ads and also by reducing digital ad fraud. Affle powers unique and integrated consumer journeys for marketers to drive high ROI, measurable outcome-led advertising across global connected devices. Some of Affle’s leading platforms include – Appnext, Jampp, MAAS, mDMP, mediasmart, mTraction Enterprise, RevX and Vizury.
Hiring Organization: Affle India Limited
Base Location: Gurgaon, India
About the role: We are looking for a highly qualified Legal Manager to oversee the legal aspects of our business. You will safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and give legal advice to management about all relevant issues. The successful candidate will effectively ensure legal conformity and minimize the probability of exposure.
What you’ll do:
- Drafting, vetting, approving, negotiating, and settling various types of agreements.
- Well acquainted with the Companies Act and other Central, State laws and regulations including Commercial laws, Corporate Laws, and Labour laws.
- Understanding of Commercial laws applicable outside India.
- Liaising, coordinating, and following up with the advocates in relation to company legal matters/court cases.
- Managing Legal and secretarial due diligence.
- Analysis/ review of queries by the business team with regard to commercial negotiations.
- Drafting and review of contractual letters, legal notices, claims, replies, etc.
- Contract Management & Contract Compliances and other Legal Compliances.
- Legal research on corporate commercial laws, foreign exchange control law, and contract law.
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years of Work Experience in the relevant profile.
- A degree in Law from a reputed law college and should be a qualified Company Secretary.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies.
- A high degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgment and ability to analyze situations and information
- Outstanding communication skills
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
To apply for this Job : Click Here