Antal International is a global executive search organisation with over 130 offices in more than 30 countries. We have a network of over 800 people operating under the Antal brand, successfully placing talent for professional positions in over 75 countries around the world.
The Legal Counsel will be responsible for providing advisory and legal contract management services to the business & administrative teams w.r.t. ensuring legal compliance in all business operations, providing vital legal support, handling legal documentation, and eventually taking the responsibility of legal controllership.
- Be the primary legal counsel for contract management for Sales / Business Development /Management / Administrative teams
- Will be the point of contact and liaison between the company team and its external legal consultants for review/consulting/drafting of contracts and agreements on an ongoing basis
- Maintain & improve existing agreements and/or contracts around MSA / Statement of Work / NDA, etc., apart from creating new agreements and/or contracts on an ongoing basis
- Be the legal lead for contracts that require elaborate detailing, finalizing new contracts, venturing into new areas of offerings, launch of new products, etc.
- Work with the Sales/Business development team on new Client contracts and bridge the gap between the Company baseline standard agreements and Client legal expectations such that the legal and commercial interests of Company is preserved and the agreements stand fair to all parties.
- Own the end-to-end life cycle of legal documentation through effective collaboration with all concerned stakeholders and serve as the interlock between Sales-Legal-Finance when it comes to commercial aspects of a contract/agreement that will have an impact on the organization.
Desired Profile :
- Must be a qualified lawyer from a recognized University
- Working knowledge of US State & Federal Laws and Indian Laws is MANDATORY. Exposure to Canadian & European Laws will be advantageous.
- Experience in dealing with Legal counsel/consultants the US/Europe market
- Experience of working with products similar to Panda doc for digital contract management
- With relevant experience of 10 years of which recent 2+years is in a similar role working with an IT/ITES/ Fin Tech company with exposure to international economies viz., US and Europe
- Ready to work and contribute in an individual contributor role
- Must have worked in a mid-size or large organization with presence (business) in India and US
- Experience and exposure to GDPR/CCPA and similar privacy related agreements would be required
- Ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders
To apply for this Job : Click Here