CEAT, one of India’s leading tyre manufacturer with a capacity of over 800 tonnes per day is looking to hire a Manager Legal for thier Mumbai Office.
– To effectively monitor and manage litigations and take it to logical conclusions.
– Handling of litigation including drafting of suits, petitions, writ petitions and appeals.
– Appearing before quasi-judicial bodies, government officials, police authorities, etc.
– Issue notices and replies as per requirement of the business.
– Drafting and vetting of documents.
– Handling of raids and investigations in respect of IPR violations.
– Handling of consumer litigations arising out the course of business of the Company.
– Briefing of Advocates.
– Knowledge of Marathi & Gujarati (Reading & Writing Skills)
– Good knowledge of law, its working and procedures involved.
– Good drafting skills.
– Must be able to communicate with Counsels and brief Senior Counsels.
– Good working knowledge in MS Word, Excel and Power Point presentations.
– Able to travel domestic/international as per requirements.
To apply for this legal job: Click Here
About the Company:
CEAT, the flagship company of RPG Enterprises, was established in 1958. Today, CEAT is one of India’s leading tyre manufacturer with a capacity of over 800 tonnes per day and has strong presence in global markets. CEAT offers the widest range of tyres to all segments and manufactures world-class tyres for: Heavy-duty Trucks and Buses, Light Commercial Vehicles, Earthmovers, Forklifts, Tractors, Trailers, Cars, Utility Vehicles, Motorcycles, Scooters as well as Auto-rickshaws. CEAT enjoys a major market share in the Truck, Light Truck and 2-wheeler segment and its tubes and flaps are renowned for their superior quality and durability.