Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 50,000 employees in over 400 offices and 60 countries. In 2021, the firm had revenue of $9.4 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Contract Management – Proficiency in Contract drafting/ vetting, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Drafting/ Vetting/ negotiations – Drafting legal notices, MOUs/ LOIs, NDAs, Lease Deeds, etc. and other agreements with a focus on Risk Mitigation and final closure of the same during client calls. Experience in handling Project Management Agreements, Design & Build Agreements, Maintenance Contracts, Property Management Contracts, lease agreements, property maintenance agreements, consultancy agreements, valuations contract.
- Litigation Management – Coordination with external counsels and internal business departments for litigation matters, maintaining trackers and reporting the same to Global
- Corporate Governance – Responsible for end-to-end Corporate Governance matters. Coordination with external company secretaries & counsels, auditors, etc. for corporate secretarial work. This includes tracking of issuing notices for Board Meetings to the BODs, finalizing minutes, reviewing submissions before the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, etc.
- Regulatory Keep Legal Head abreast of regulatory developments and industry initiatives for Real Estate Consultants in India, as per applicability to C&W. Application of relevant laws, legal and regulatory systems, principles and practices. Handling labour & employment law matters and reporting the same to Legal Head.
- Professionalism/ Team Work Work with a degree of professional independence. Solution oriented approach to more complex matters. Highlighting critical matters and to work in consultation with Head-Legal for closure of the same. Incumbent should have a commercial mindset to understand the business requirements and providing solutions
- Law degree from an accredited University.
- 10 years post qualification experience in commercial legal practice obtained either in a corporate/ MNC in-house position or in an internationally reputed Law Firm.
- Experience as an in-house counsel with legal department of a reputed multinational corporation.
To apply for this Job : Click Here