Dabur India Limited is among the Top 5 FMCG Companies in India with Revenues of over Rs 8,700 Crore & Market Capitalisation of about Rs 80,000 Crore. Building on a legacy of quality and experience for over 136 years, Dabur is today India’s most trusted name and the world’s largest Ayurvedic and Natural Health Care Company. Dabur India’s FMCG portfolio includes nine Power Brands with distinct brand identities — Dabur Chyawanprash, Dabur Honey, Dabur Lal Tail, Dabur Honitus, Dabur PudinHara, Dabur Amla, Dabur Red Paste, Réal and Vatika.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Drafting of agreements not limited to agreements, term sheets, MOUs related for – lease, franchise, agency distribution, contract manufacturing, logistics etc.
- Vetting, discussion, negotiation on agreements for leave & license, e-commerce, promotional activities, purchase of goods, website management etc.
- Communication with business associates for negotiation, amendments to existing agreements; drafting of deed of amendment
- Maintaining record of all leases, tracking and sending timely notice for renewal of agreements
- Drafting of termination notice for an agreement, discussion and negotiation on terms of termination, drafting the deed of termination
- Drafting of demand notice for recovery, replies to notices, legal notices
- Drafting & filing of suits, written statements, replications etc. for recovery of dues to company and to defend the suit filed against the company
- Due diligence for contract manufacturing for new products, approval of labels for new products
- Updating about the new or change in laws applicable to the business of the company
- Taking registration/license under legal metrology, FSSAI, Drugs & Cosmetics
Experience & Qualification
- 5+ years experience in Legal function from Retail industry.
- LL.B / LL.M from an institute of repute
To apply for this Job : Click Here