FarEye’s Intelligent Delivery platform turns at-home deliveries into a competitive advantage. Retail, e-commerce and third-party logistics companies use FarEye’s unique combination of orchestration, real-time visibility, and branded customer experiences to simplify complex last mile delivery logistics. The FarEye platform allows businesses to increase consumer loyalty and satisfaction, reduce costs and improve operational efficiencies. FarEye has 150+ customers across 30 countries and five offices globally. FarEye, First Choice for Last Mile.
What You Will Do
- The incumbent will carry out a range of functions and tasks in support of the Finance team under the supervision of AVP Finance & Legal.
- Have to review the contracts in house in individual capacity. Follow up with cross functional teams for any clauses to be confirmed by other
- Responsible for drafting templates and contract documentation. Updating contracts on pro active basis for changes in law, business processes
- Handling the cross functional team in the organization
- Reviewing RFPs
- Updating all contracts in the contract tool. Ensure contract tool is up to date all the time
- Sending periodical reminders for renewals, change in price or terms of the contracts
- Following strictly TAT for reverting on the contracts
- Handled contracts from overseas jurisdiction
What You Will Bring
- 5-7 Years in Corporate Legal (not Secretarial).
- Good knowledge of contract review, template drafting, contract documentation, customer/vendor negotiations, NDA, Data protection agreements and service agreement, RFP reviews, handled cross-functional teams.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Relevant overseas exposure (Good to have).
To apply for this Job : Click Here