We’re the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. We love to hear your thoughts, comments and ideas so feel free to like, share and comment away. Any question or opinion is good to go as long as it is respectful and falls within the scope of this page. Derogatory comments, spam and unsolicited selling are not welcome here and such posts will be removed.\
What a typical day looks like:
- Legal advisory and support to Flex India Leadership on general corporate matters and strategic transactions;
- Assist Leadership to anticipate and manage regulatory risks and ensure pro-active legal compliance in the sites (factories and ITeS offices);
- Provide efficient transactional support to the sites;
- Manage litigations by co-ordinating with external counsels and controlling costs;
- Provide advisory support in connection with labour and employment related issues to all sites.
- Provide regulatory support and advisory
- Support the Corporate Governance team on financial transactions, M&A and restructuring
- Enforce compliance with Flex’s Global guidelines and procedures
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating supply chain related contracts, monitor supply chain relationships to minimize risk of business disruption or dispute;
- Coordinate training initiatives and knowledge manual development.
- Keep informed of current laws, regulations and developments.
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
Previous experience with a reputed Manufacturing company:
- Labour laws advising on PF, Gratuity, labour and employment disputes;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating Supply chain contracts.
- High volume litigation management;
- Managing regulatory compliance including liaising with government agencies;
- Real estate property management including due diligences, etc;
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirement of SEZs and STPIs
- Strong written and oral communication;
- Ability to act quickly, decisively and create consensus;
- Ability to function independently under general guidelines and defined goals but with the judgment to know when and how to escalate issues;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact independently with senior management;
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing work environments;
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines on multiple proposals;
- Stakeholder/business focused with the knowledge to prioritize based upon urgency and impact when required;
- Ability to perform in a team environment and individually
- Willingness and capacity to learn and expand personal portfolio and competencies
To apply for this Job : Click Here