Galaxy Solar Energy Pvt. Ltd. is one of India’s most diversified and fastest growing solar power solution company with a presence across the solar power value chain. Galaxy Solar Energy is an experienced turn-key solar engineering, procurement and installation company who helped pioneer the solar power industry in Central India. Founded in Nagpur in 2017, Galaxy Solar is 100% focused on solar PV with over 700+ solar projects installed across India, Headquartered in Nagpur, Maharashtra.
JOB DISCRIPTION – MANAGER LEGAL
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Candidate should be responsible for handling and vetting of PPA contracts, module contracts, service contracts, Non Disclosure agreements, lease agreements, affidavit, indemnity etc. as per the organization requirement.
- Should be responsible for drafting of contracts like PPA, Module contracts and other service contracts required in the organization.
- Responsible for negotiating the contracts legally in the best interest of the organization with the suppliers/customers.
- He/She should be advising on Legal risks and compliance matters.
- Assisting in the Proposed M&A transactions of the company.
- Providing legal risk analysis and its mitigation policy.
- Provide advice on regulatory compliance requirement of Indian Law and relevant regulatory authorities, requirements for licenses and permits etc.
- Engage and manage relationships with external legal counsels.
- Represent the company before Courts of Law, Tribunals & if needed statutory authorities.
- Updating of new applicable provisions, important judgements etc. and ensuring timely implementation of new laws and regulations.
Willing to travel anywhere in India (If required)
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience Level: 5 to 10 years
- Candidate shall be preferably from Consultancy / EPC background with exposure on utility scale solar PV projects.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to prepare high-quality reports.
- Able to understand the requirements and gather specific information.
- An understanding of the key technical and commercial aspects of solar projects
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-disciplined team.
To apply for this Job : Click Here