GLG is the world’s insight network. We connect decision makers to the right experts so they can act with the confidence that comes from true clarity and have what it takes to get ahead. Our network of experts is the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, and we recruit hundreds of new experts every day. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision. Visit GLGinsights.com.
GLG seeks a lawyer to join the Company’s legal department in Gurugram, India. This candidate will be highly organized, efficient, proactive, impeccably trustworthy, and resourceful.
Specific Responsibilities Include (but Are Not Limited To)
- together with other team members, enforce processes to ensure the highest legal and compliance standards are met in all aspects of the business
- draft client and vendor contracts for the Company and conduct regulatory research
- team with other legal department lawyers and non-lawyer personnel to ensure timely execution of legal and compliance related tasks for the Company
- manage contracts with clients, experts and their institutions, and vendors
- work closely with multiple business segments, including Business Development and Client Solutions.
An Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following
- Law degree (LL.B. or higher) from a top law university, with demonstrated excellent academic performance
- 5 years’ experience as a self-sufficient transactional/commercial attorney in multinational company
- Must be fluent in MS office and comfortable with new technology. Prior experience of working on Salesforce platform would be an added advantage
- Exceptional written and oral English communication skills
To apply for this Job : Click Here