Nissan is a global car manufacturer that sells a full line of vehicles under the Nissan, INFINITI and Datsun brands. Nissan’s global headquarters in Yokohama, Japan, manages operations in four regions: Japan-ASEAN, China, Americas, and AMIEO (Africa, Middle East, India, Europe & Oceania). For more information about our products, services and commitment to sustainable mobility, visit nissan-global.com. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and see all our latest videos on YouTube.
- Be a business partner to provide legal advice, guidance and supports to business units and other functions in Asean
- Draft and review contracts and other documents e.g. applications, Power of Attorney and legal correspondences in both English and Thai language.
- Handle and monitor company secretarial works, including but not limited to corporate registrations and record safekeeping.
- Monitor and support on business permits/licenses, including BOI and IBC-International Business Center.
- Develop and oversee internal administrative works, processes and records for the legal team.
- Liaise with government officials, external consultants and other outsiders on all legal matters.
- Monitor and research updated laws and regulations.
- Lead ad hoc projects or specific tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor or Master Degree from an accredited law school
- A certified lawyer
- Fluent in English and Thai language both written and spoken
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in corporate/commercial legal in a reputation law firm or the legal department of a business organization
- Strong ability to manage time effectively, with a track record in handling multiples projects and cases with a multitude of stakeholders
- Open minded with ‘can do’ attitude, and well-organized with detail-oriented person
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong analytical thinking
- Can work independently, and also work well in team Working
To apply for this Job : Click Here