Tata CLiQ is the flagship digital commerce initiative of the Tata Group. It is a multi-category e-commerce platform, operating across categories such as Fashion, Footwear and Accessories, Electronics and Luxury. Tata CLiQ has a unique omni-channel marketplace model offering customers the convenience of quicker delivery (by shipping from store), easy pick-up and returns, across 1,200+ brands and 1,000 stores in 100+ Indian towns and cities. It is also India’s definitive destination for exclusive Fashion and Electronics brands.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To manage litigation affairs of the Company.
- To collaborate with teams – internal and external lawyers for settlement, prosecuting and defending cases for the Company.
- To draft and finalise all necessary documentation for litigation matters.
- To respond to all third party disputes and claims.
- To file FIR and other criminal prosecutions where necessary to protect the interests of the Company and its customers.
- To maintain and update MIS relating litigation matters, legal notices and claims.
- To improvise on internal processes for proactive dispute resolution and appropriate defence and prosecution rights with the Company.
- To file appropriate proceedings for cyber frauds and other crimes in digital space.
- To maintain and manage the Intellectual Property portfolio of the Company.
- To prosecute trademarks and patents for the Company and liaise with the external counsels.
- To undertake brand protection actions as necessary and to defend the IP of the Company.
- To run internal IP awareness training and programs for the Company.
- Analyze and identify legal risks and implications, protect and enforce Company’s rights and interests.
- Maintain current knowledge of legislation and judicial pronouncements and keep management updated regarding changes, new laws and regulations that may have implications to the Company.
- To collaborate and assist on the implementation of appropriate tech solutions for the legal function.
To apply for this Job : Click Here