Established in 1949 Liebherr Group today is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, but also supplies innovative user-oriented products and services in many other fields. The family-owned enterprise employs 46,000 people in over 135 companies worldwide.
- Responsible for filing, registering any document including forms, returns and applications by and on behalf of the company as an authorized representative.
- Should also assist, participate, partner with internal and external stakeholders in areas of Corporate Social Responsibility, communication with various stakeholders, Government, Regulators, Authorities etc., Industrial and labor laws.
- Manages the Secretarial Compliance / Compliance Audit.
- Compliance of legal and procedural aspects under various corporate laws and acts.
- Advises the company on legal and statutory matters.
- Drafting of Board/ Annual General Meeting Minutes, Directors Report, ensuring 100% Secretarial compliance.
- Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms
- Compliance of Company related laws as applicable to the company.
- Responsible for drafting, review and vetting of all legal agreements of the organization related to Vendor agreement, NDAs, Client agreements, lease deeds etc.
- Assisting in drafting legal contracts and commercial agreements and ensure that contracts are in compliance with legal, regulatory and organizational policies.
- Any other compliance activities based on Regulatory requirements.
Qualification And Education Requirements
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in Legal and Secretarial Department.
- CS and LLB qualification is a must with good knowledge of Secretarial and legal matters
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Experience in Legal and Secretarial Department.
Preferred Skills / Special Skills
- Demonstrated initiative to visualize, organize, manage, complete projects in individual and group settings.
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Perform other related duties as assigned with a pro-active approach.
- Self-motivated behaviour (specifically in stressful situations).
To apply for this Job : Click Here