Danone is a world leading food company built on three business lines; Specialized Nutrition, Waters and Fresh Dairy Products. Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyse complex legal risks & opportunities on various laws including but not limited to company law, competition law, anti-corruption law, personal data law, food law, intellectual property law, property/land law, environment law and build legal strategies to ensure continuous business growth. Conduct legal watch and ensure comprehensive and on-going knowledge of emerging trends and subjects that have potential to impact to the CBU.
- Drafting & Vetting of legal agreements, creating templates, advice the business in negotiation and execution of contracts
- Handle litigation matters independently, liaise with external legal consultants
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk and develop/implement corrective action plans.
- Conduct legal watch and ensure comprehensive and on-going knowledge of emerging trends and subjects that have potential to impact to the CBU.
- Implement and apply Danone guidelines policies with the objective to reduce legal risk and protect the assets of the CBU,uphold Danone Compliance codes, policies, sops etc
- Manage the Intellectual property matters including infringement activities against Danone products, issuance of cease and desist notices etc
- Management of legal process systems in the CBU including bi-yearly corporate and litigation reporting to headquarters, company secretarial matters, understanding and advising on local corporate law requirement and advocating strong internal governance.
- Ensure collaborative objectives are achieved with various internal stakeholders in relation to internal audit, internal control, risk management, process improvement and efficiency.
- Responsible to assist and support the Cluster Compliance Officer in internal investigations related to compliance policies
- LLB with 7-10 years’ experience (experience in legal advice, drafting and research)
- Experience in FMCG / Foods / Pharma companies
To apply for this Job : Click Here