Plutus Wealth Management LLP is a proprietary investment entity which has a focus of investment in listed & unlisted companies. The Firm has a very high presence in executing various derivatives strategies. The Firm has establishments in Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Rajkot & Delhi.
- Review legal compliances of the Group entities and ensure timely filings
- Ensuring compliances of Companies Act, FEMA, etc. and other laws applicable to Group companies
- Carrying out periodic reviews to ensure legal compliances of trading membership (like exchange compliances, SEBI compliances)
- Carry our due diligence of target companies
- Liaise with external legal firms on due diligence and ensuring the impact is adequately accounted for in the transaction.
- Summarising the key findings for effective discussion with management
- Drafting and review of transaction documents like, term sheets, shareholders’ agreement, share subscription agreements, MOUs, JV agreements, employment agreements, etc.
- Carrying out periodic review of Investee companies’ legal compliances and highlighting key / sensitive matters.
- Work experience of 5 to 6 years in corporate laws and MnA field
- Preferred educational qualification: CS and law graduate / postgraduate
- Expertise in exchange compliances
To apply for this Job : Click Here