Paytm started the Digital Revolution in India. And we went on to become India’s leading Payments App. Today, more than 20 Million merchants & businesses are powered by Paytm to Accept Payments digitally. This is because more than 300 million Indians use Paytm to Pay at their stores. And that’s not all, Paytm App is used to Pay bills, do Recharges, Send money to friends & family, Book movies & travel tickets.
- To be a part of the legal team in order to ensure effective management of legal and contractual matters, in addition to identification and mitigation of legal risks for the organization.
- Candidates from Fintech/ payments Gateway/ banking industry is highly be preferred.
- Drafting, reviewing, red-lining, negotiating, and finalizing documents (Contracts, Letters, Proposals, RFPs etc.) from a legal perspective, ensuring minimal/no risk to the organization.
- Resolve any contractual issues developed while working with clients, partners, service providers, vendors, Liaising with various internal stakeholders (Business, Finance, Taxation teams) to ensure timely closure of agreements and advising them on contractual mandates and compliances.
- Ability to understand and analyze business requirements/needs, spot issues and propose/implement solutions.
- Adherence with internal frameworks, mandates and processes.
- End to end legal management of assigned business transactions.
- Strong Legal acumen
- Good interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues with diverse levels of management and employees.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic growth-mode environment.
- Proficient with MS Word/MS Office
- Experience with a law firm or as an in-house counsel LL.B. / LL.M is preferred.
To apply for this Job : Click Here