Razorpay is India’s first full-stack financial solutions company. We are on a mission to enhance the payment experience of over 300 million end consumers. And in doing so, we aim to enable Indian businesses – big and small – accept payments digitally with minimal effort and maximum ease.
Field – Criminal Law/Criminal practice
Educational Qualification – LLB
Experience – Above 5 years of post-qualification experience.
An ideal candidate should have the below experience :-
- Criminal Law, Criminal Litigation, Criminal Cases, Criminal Matters along with Law Enforcement experience.
- The candidate should have worked with cases that include offences under IPC.
- The candidate should have experience in coordinating with external councils for mitigating criminal litigation issues
- The candidate should have experience in drafting notice and pleadings and coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- The candidate has to handle law enforcement authorities when summons is issued (the law enforcement authorities include – State bodies, Police authorities, Investigative departments etc)
- The candidate should have experience working in criminal law firms and preferably a graduate from Premium Universities
- Another mandatory requirement is – the candidate should be fluent in Kannada.
Work Location – Koramangala, Bangalore (Work from Office)
Work Timings – Monday – Friday (9.00-9.30 hours)
We are looking for candidates who can join immediately.
Interested candidates please feel feel to connect with me at 8310124063 or please share your updated resume with email@example.com.
To apply for this Job : Click Here