Jobaaj is India’s leading job portal that provides an array of services including recruitment, training, placements, and career management solutions to both employers and employees. We are focused on building a close network with the goal of connecting millions of professionals to employers across different industries with deep expertise in the Accounting, Finance & Data Industry.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Independently drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts for various business lines including SAAS (sales), vendor, lending, technology, bank, payment networks and partnerships.
- Advising management on various payment, technology privacy related laws including the Payment Settlement Act, RBI regulation on lending business, Information Technology Act and Privacy Laws on need basis.
- Advising the rest of the organization on legal matters associated with the commercial operations on need basis
- Actively participate in risk mitigation and identifying legal issues, providing analysis of legal risks, and creating and implementing solutions structured to achieve business objectives
- Handling a small team, supervising their work, and guiding them.
- Experience as in-house counsel or a leading law firm (Candidates with background from Fintech or Payments industry would be preferred)
- Must have a good understanding of commercial contract terms and their legal implications
- Must have ability to organize and deliver assigned workload within the timelines.
- Excellent oral communication and written skills.
- Leadership quality
To apply for this Job : Click Here