Argyle India is a niche recruitment firm that assists young professionals from leading global consulting, private equity and investment banking firms in realizing their entrepreneurial goals. We curate early leadership roles at high-growth companies across Guild Capital’s(https://guildcap.com) Indian portfolio that align with our candidates’ career aspirations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Initiating, drafting, and taking end-to-end responsibility for all legal aspects of documentation related to handling end to end Fraud Cases and Cyber Police Cases
- Draft notices and prepare responses to notices received by the Company. You will be required to coordinate with law enforcement & statutory authorities.
- Vendor/purchase agreements,
- Contract Lifecycle Management: Provide contractual, legal and regulatory support for all activities of the Company.
- You should have the ability to independently structure, draft, review, negotiate, execute and file agreements efficiently.
- Negotiation: You will be required to negotiate contracts with external and internal stakeholders.
- Miscellaneous corporate legal requirements which may arise.
- Structuring, drafting, reviewing, and finalization of commercial contracts.
- Ensuring the implementation of commercial contracts in-house, compliance, and adherence in letter and spirit.
- Providing necessary legal support for the business in terms of – Managing litigation right from issuing/responding to notices to formulating litigation strategies to closely following up on matters with external counsel as per requirement.
- Providing necessary local liaison support and advice to the Team for ensuring requisite legal compliance
- Advice on labor law matters and compliances.
- Conduct subject matter training (where applicable).
- Draft/update standard operating manuals.
- Collaborate and liaise with clients and internal departments.
- Engage with various regulatory authorities for various licenses and permissions required by the company.
Desired Candidate Profile
- LLB or equivalent degree with excellent academic credentials
- Experience in drafting and negotiation, advising and structuring commercial transactions of commercial contracts.
- 5-8years of exposure as an in-house lawyer in Fintech/Payments industry or as a lawyer in one of the top law firms
- Hands-on experience in litigation and arbitration management
- Proficient in legal drafting with attention to detail. Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- With strong communication, interpersonal and partner management skills.
- A self-starter with excellent business discernment, legal acumen and ability to work both cross-functionally and independently.
To apply for this Job : Click Here