Home Credit India Finance Pvt. Ltd. is a local arm of the international consumer finance provider with operations spanning over Europe and Asia and committed to drive financial inclusion in India. The company is committed to drive credit penetration and financial inclusion by offering wide financial solutions that are simple, transparent and accessible to all. Home Credit India has an employee base of over 13,500 and has been consistently expanding operations since its entry in 2012, with its operations spread over 367 cities across 22 States in India. The company has a strong network of around 30,600 points-of-sale (PoS) and is growing with a customer base of over 11.7 million customers, driven by Pan-India expansion across major markets, a range of diversified and innovative products backed by superior customer experience.
- Independently drafting/ vetting of funding facility documents, deed of hypothecation, guarantee agreements, legal documents pertaining to with various banks/FIs/mutual funds and other allied documents related to funding.
- End to end management of various capital market transactions from legal and compliance perspective such as Issue of Debentures (Convertible/Non-convertible), Commercial Paper and other structured/non-structured debt transactions.
- Proactively liaison with the external counsels, wherever required in relation to transactions undertaken by the Company.
- Evaluate the impact of evolving legal and statutory regulations on fund raising/financing documents and highlight the same in time.
- Carry out detailed research, study and evaluation of various fund raising options available and also support in designing of novel structured/unstructured funds raising options both in India and offshore.
- Detailed understanding of concept of securitization and assignment of receivables and undertake the transactions end to end from the legal perspective.
- Skilful negotiation of the terms with Banks, Financial Institutions, prospective investors and the arrangers while securing the interest of the Company from Legal standpoint
- Ensuring group standards are reflected in financing agreements to protect the interest of company.
- Rich Experience of drafting/reviewing of financing and security documents, banking and finance or capital markets in private practice (Tier 1 or Tier 2 law firm or at least any mid – size law firm) or in-house role (NBFCs, banks, financial institutions dealing in banking and finance) is must for this role.
- Hands on knowledge w.r.t various provisions of Indian Contract act, Transfer of Property Act, Companies Act, Bankruptcy Laws, FEMA, SEBI regulations with respect to debt securities issuances and listing on stock exchanges, rating, RBI guidelines applicable on NBFCs/ FI etc..
- Relevant experience required- 4-6 years .Must have completed LL.B/LL.B (H) from a reputed National Law Universities.
- Must be comfortable with MS Word, Excel and online research databases like Manupatra.
- Relevant experience in banking & finance sector with expertise of having drafted, reviewed and negotiated legal documentation for fund raising transactions, debt capital markets, securitization etc.
Who should join:
- Pleasing demeanor, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and interact effectively at all levels of the organization while exercising sound judgment, self-confidence, and respect for others.
- Capability to find creative solutions to complex legal issues, moving easily between a hands-on, operations-focused view and a larger strategic outlook.
- Must be comfortable working in various organization hierarchies and should respect internal processes/ protocols for good governance.
- Honesty and transparency.
To apply for this Job : Click Here