At Experian, we believe data has the power to transform lives and societies for the better. We specialize in making sense of data in powerful new ways that create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society as a whole. We’ve been helping individuals to take control of their finances to put themselves in a better position to buy their dream home and send their children off to university. We’ve been empowering businesses and organizations to make smarter decisions, lend responsibly, and to combat fraud in all sectors of our society. And our work here isn’t done. Now more than ever, we’re investing in new technologies, talented people, and innovative solutions. With more than 17,000 members of staff in 37 countries, we’re dedicated to harnessing the power of data to deliver new opportunities and create a better tomorrow, for everyone.
What you’ll need to bring to the party
- Someone who is looking to take responsibility for managing and overseeing the majority of Legal matters the Company needs to address.
- Being the internal point of contact for legal advice and providing broad advice to internal departments on legal and contractual matters.
- Develop and maintain processes which provide clear and concise compliance support for the business
- Demonstrated analytical, advisory, negotiation and contract drafting skills.
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
What you’ll be doing
- Advise senior management, product, business and cross-functional teams in India and Asia Pacific with regard to potential legal risks in India ensure compliance with applicable laws
- Conduct legal reviews of Experian’s product initiatives to provide solution-oriented practical advice to facilitate launches and innovation.
- Assist in managing and running regulatory inquiries relating to Experian’s products and operations in India.
- Perform legal research to help ensure understanding of proposed legislation impacting the business
- Prepare legal guidance, training and awareness materials
- Lead multiple work streams and/or project teams to execute against project plans
- Display effective organization skills and manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities
- Demonstrate strong capabilities to engage directly with Legal leadership on strategy and be able to pivot to granular detail within working teams
- Propose solutions to manage client expectations and manage scope throughout the delivery of the project
- Drive standardization of delivery and activities to provide efficient service
- Demonstrate sharp attention to detail in executing and reviewing work products to ensure the highest quality deliverables in the allotted timeframe
More about you
- 5-8 years of experience working on legal, compliance, privacy, and/or security related projects
- Experience with regulatory and compliance matters affecting the technology industry (e.g., privacy, antitrust and competition issues, regulatory compliance).
- Experience leading departmental and enterprise-wide projects
- Experience managing a diverse set of stakeholders and cross-functional teams from project initiation through close
To apply for this Job : Click Here