CEAT, the flagship company of RPG Enterprises, was established in 1958. Today, CEAT is one of India’s leading tyre manufacturer with a capacity of over 800 tonnes per day and has strong presence in global markets. CEAT offers the widest range of tyres to all segments and manufactures world-class tyres for: Heavy-duty Trucks and Buses, Light Commercial Vehicles, Earthmovers, Forklifts, Tractors, Trailers, Cars, Utility Vehicles, Motorcycles, Scooters as well as Auto-rickshaws. CEAT enjoys a major market share in the Truck, Light Truck and 2-wheeler segment and its tubes and flaps are renowned for their superior quality and durability.
JOB PURPOSE: To manage the legal issues in the course of business
- To effectively monitor and manage litigations and take it to logical conclusions.
- Handling of litigation including drafting of suits, petitions, writ petitions and appeals.
- Appearing before quasi-judicial bodies, government officials, police authorities, etc.
- Handling of consumer litigations.
- Issue notices and replies as per requirement of the business.
- Internal stake holder/ business user co-ordination and interaction.
- Briefing of Advocates.
- Follow up on recovery of outstanding.
- Legal Compliances (using Legatrix).
- Core member to lead internal cross functional team formed for Legal Audits.
- Drafting and vetting of contracts/documents.
- Knowledge of English, Marathi & Hindi (Speaking, Reading & Writing Skills).
- Good knowledge of law/procedures and it working knowledge.
- Good drafting skills.
- Must be able to communicate with Counsels and brief Senior Counsels.
- Good working knowledge in MS Word, Excel and Power Point presentations.
- Able to travel domestic/international as per requirements at short notice.
QUALIFICATION: Law graduate with practice and corporate experience
To apply for this Job : Click Here