They say home is where the heart is. Which is why, since 1942, we’ve been helping customers transform empty properties to homes by dressing them up in warm hues, pastel shades and cool colours, to create spaces that truly represent you. Asian Paints has a lot of identities. We have been India’s largest paint company for almost 50 years and are part of the top 10 decorative paint companies worldwide. We have operations in 19 countries, and manufacturing facilities in 26 global locations. Having subsidiaries in India and abroad, Asian Paints encompasses the best of Indian and global traits, homegrown and international qualities. Our subsidiaries are Berger International, Scib, Taubman, Apco, Ess Ess. We have joint ventures with PPG in automotive and industrial paints and Sleek International Modular Kitchens.
Compliance reporting system:
- To own compliance reporting process and ensure it is working effectively at all times. This involves:
- Compliance Portal is up and running free of any IT issues
- Compliance Portal is up to date with regulatory and organisational changes within the defined SLAs after stakeholder consultation
- To set SLAs for resolution of technical and legal queries and ensure at least 90% adherence to the SLAs
- Statutory Compliance meetings with stakeholders are convened and conducted at regular time intervals to discuss action taken on past report, current issues and to firm up CAPA.
- Portal trainings are conducted are regular intervals to ensure new employees are onboarded properly
- To identify training needs by analysing compliance status as reported in the Portal, and Internal Audit Reports and by consulting Business Teams and Internal Audit Team
- Conduct compliance trainings from time to time
Compliance with Data Protection Laws:
- Review agreements involving sharing of personal data and work with Legal team Working with Legal team to incorporate suitable clauses to protect Company’s interest in case of any advertent or inadvertent breach by third party
- Work with IT team to incorporate suitable controls in intranet and website to ensure compliance with notice and consent requirements
- Work with Business Teams like HR, Marketing, Accounts and Customer Centricity to ensure compliance while collecting or sharing personal data of employees, vendors, customers etc.
- To implement Personal Data Protection Policy and Organisation in consultation and collaboration with Legal, IT and Marketing Team.
Compliance Support for New Projects :
- Hold discussions with the Projects and Business team to understand the project details and expectation from Compliance Team
- Identify the legal requirements applicable to the project and prepare detailed checklist along with forms, manuals, details of authority, important links etc.
- Hold discussion with the Projects and Business Team to explain the checklist and support that can be extended by Compliance Team
- Provide last mile support in making applications or getting permissions, guidance from the authorities.
- Suggesting business models or best practice which can reduce compliance liability and compliance cost, to the extent possible.
Education qualifications: CS and LLB (desirable); CS or LLB.
To apply for this Job : Click Here