Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Limited, a mass-market focused small finance bank in India, catering to financially unserved and underserved segments and committed to building financial inclusion in the country is looking to hire a National Manager Legal for their Bangalore Office.
– Approval of Process Note pertaining to new products of the Bank from legal perspective and drafting, vetting, reviewing and standardisation of formats, documents and templates, pertaining to the same.
– Drafting/vetting/reviewing of all kinds of credit documentation, including Mortgage and Hypothecation documents and all other transaction documents, for various kinds of fund based and non-fund based as well as secured and unsecured facilities.
– Assist MSE, Housing and other businesses while launching various products including finalization of processes and documentation.
– Assistance in resolving account opening & KYC related queries relating to individuals, partnership firms, sole proprietorship, companies, trusts, associations, societies and clubs etc.
– Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and finalising all contracts/ agreements/ memoranda of understanding/ letters of intent, in relation to Admin & Infra department.
– Supporting business and other functions to finalise new products and process, such as conventional/ digital banking products.
– Finalising all Policies, Processes, Products, Functional Solution Document, Business Requirement Document, Formats having digital implications from legal perspective.
– Vetting of Title Scrutiny Reports (TSR) submitted by panel Advocates to confirm that the TSR satisfies the business requirements of the Bank.
– Suggest suitable mode of creation of charge, depending on the nature of property offered as security, availability of title deeds etc.
– Experience in resolving NPA Accounts through various measures including that under the provisions of SARFAESI Act.
10 – 15 years of experience as a Legal Professional, out of which at least 6 years should be in Banks/NBFCs.
To apply for this legal job: Click Here
About the Company:
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Limited is a mass-market focused small finance bank in India, catering to financially unserved and underserved segments and committed to building financial inclusion in the country.
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank has a diversified portfolio with branches spread across 24 states and union territories and a customer base of 4.72 million as of June 30, 2019. Apart from the network of branches, ATMs and Automated Cash Recyclers, we have a phone banking unit that services customers in eleven languages, a mobile banking application that is accessible in five languages as well as internet banking facility for individual and corporate customers. Our focus is to use technology as an enabler for our customers that allows us to customize and deliver products and services to suit their needs.