For over 200 years, JPMorgan Chase & Co has provided innovative financial solutions for consumers, small businesses, corporations, governments and institutions around the world.
Legal Is Responsible For, Among Other Things
The Legal Department of JPMorgan Chase & Co. provides legal services and advice to the Firm globally.
- Managing actual and potential litigation and enforcement matters, including internal reviews and investigations related to such matters
- Advising on products and services, including contract negotiation and documentation
- Advising on offering and marketing documents and new business initiatives
- Managing dispute resolution
- Interpreting existing laws, rules, and regulations and advising on changes thereto
- Advising on advocacy in connection with contemplated and proposed laws, rules, and regulations
- Providing legal advice to the Board of Directors, the business, and functions. Legal selects, engages, and manages outside counsel for the Firm on all matters in which outside counsel is engaged
We’re looking for an experienced attorney who will work independently and with outside counsel to represent the Firm in legal matters, as well as provide advice on a broad range of other matters and issues. The position involves independent contact with, and support of, senior management in the Firm.
- A minimum of 3+ years of post-qualification experience
- JD degree. All candidates must be in compliance with all relevant licensing requirements including the requirements of the jurisdiction where the role will be located prior to commencement of employment
- Knowledge of, and experience with, complex financial products and services
- Ability to assume significant independent responsibility immediately
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple complex matters simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to write well and communicate effectively to both legal and non-legal professionals, including senior executives of the Firm
- Ability to build and maintain good client and colleague relationships
To apply for this Job : Click Here