Morgan Stanley mobilizes capital to help governments, corporations, institutions and individuals around the world achieve their financial goals. For over 85 years, the firm’s reputation for using innovative thinking to solve complex problems has been well earned and rarely matched. A consistent industry leader throughout decades of dramatic change in modern finance, Morgan Stanley will continue to break new ground in advising, serving and providing new opportunities for its clients.
Primary Responsibilities (Day Job)
- Assisting in corporate secretarial function for Morgan Stanley group entities engaged in the financial services under various jurisdictions.
- Assisting in ensuring high standard of corporate governance, conducting board and committee meetings, post and pre meeting documentation, ensure necessary filing, monitoring compliances, record keeping, provide relevant corporate secretarial support under various jurisdiction.
- Assisting in maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries for the group entities;
- Assisting in drafting minutes, drafting resolutions, lodging required forms and annual returns with company registries for the group entities;
- Assisting in organizing and preparing agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and shareholder meetings;
- Maintaining corporate records on entity management platforms such as Blueprint One World;
- Liaising with Treasury and Legal Entity Controllers on dividend and capital repatriation matters, on a time sensitive basis, where board approval is required;
- Assisting in legal entity lifecycle management (formation, mergers, dissolutions) and information requests regarding the Firm?s legal entities;
- Assisting in special projects related to ongoing legal entity framework/oversight initiatives and related work-streams and reorganization projects;
- Make recommendations on process improvements.
- Qualified Company Secretary ? Member of Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI) and /or LLB / BGL and /or bachelor?s degree (essential).
- 3 – 5 years post qualification experience in professional firms, banking or financial institutions or listed companies handling corporate secretarial matter (essential).
- Knowledge of international jurisdictional law (desirable)
- Prior company secretarial experience, if any
- Financial services experience
- Expertise with Blueprint One World
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
Skills and Qualities
- Team player who can successfully manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to think independently, form opinions and make decisions
- Ability to anticipate ahead of time and escalate issues as appropriate
- Pragmatic and analytical problem-solving skills – candidate needs to consistently apply sound judgment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills ? ability to effectively correspond with various groups and senior professionals over email and the telephone
- Must be able to maintain a high level of organization under pressure
- Successfully meet established deadline requirements ? display efficient time management skills
- Experience in stakeholder management with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively
- Ability to identify and recommend process efficiencies
To apply for this Job : Click Here