_VOIS (Vodafone Intelligent Solutions) is a strategic arm of Vodafone Group Plc, creating value and enhancing quality and efficiency across 28 countries, and operating from 6 locations: Albania, Egypt, Hungary, India, Romania, and the UK.
Management of the calendar, correspondence and logistics of the L&EA Director including logistics for the wider team (supplies, conferences, meetings)
- Arrange meetings and conferences including the handling of communication, travel arrangements, process related functions and documentations.
- Collate L&EA Director’s reports e.g., weekly Management team update. Provide key management/ SMT level reports for L&EA Director where required e.g., operational/project reviews / budget reviews / off sites
- Manage documentation on behalf of L&EA Director with emphasis on confidentiality. Flag up agenda items with L&EA Director’s direct reports and other heads as appropriate
- Prepare, proofread and edit all outgoing correspondence. Manage / support the Legal & External Affairs Director’s special projects and support with business projects
- Serve as the point of contact between L&EA and other internal and external stakeholders by facilitating the aggregation and exchanging of relevant information meetings
- Drive all agreed L&EA Functional engagements
- Manage the budget and expense processes across the L&EA Function including raising purchase orders, receipting, etc.
- Create a dashboard to manage all workflow in-stream across the L&EA Function ensure timely delivery against timelines
- Manage the total information database of the L&EA Function by developing and maintaining a system to archive all relevant output and information
- Undertake ad hoc projects or tasks as requested by the L&EA Director
- Own, analyse & make recommendations on projects.
Competencies / Technical Skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven ability to influence and build relationships at a high level across different territories
- Excellent commercial acumen and ability to identify and solve varied business problems
- Strong prioritization, organizational and people management skills
- Demonstrate a robust personal style in combination with a flexible solution driven approach
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to ensure credibility with higher level management
- Prior experience in telecoms industry is a plus but not a requirement
- Strong grasp of Office tools including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
To apply for this Job : Click Here