Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 50 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN!
- Working with Harman internal teams in coordinating the signatory details etc.
- Digital signature – (i) working on the Conga tool for onboarding the vendor/distributor. (ii) Sending the Agreement for signatures. (iii) Sharing the signed copies with BUs
- Physical Signatures – (i) coordinating in getting the stamp papers (ii) Print and arrange signatures of both Harman and distributor. (iii) Share the copies with BUs.
- Retain copies of agreements which requires physical execution.
- Work on all Harman internal tools to support attorneys.
- Maintain contracts repository and uploading on the tool finalized by Steve’s team.
- Update GEMS / legal share point
- Assistance with presentations and documentation preparation.
- Familiar with MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Adobe Acrobat Pro expertise for pdf forms creation and updates
- Familiar with Anaqua (IP docketing system)
- Knowledge of basic general search from Patent and Trademark India websites
- Conduct basic legal research online.
- Support legal dept. in onboarding on new law firm in Serengeti, creating matter IDs and send it out to external firms.
- Coordinating with law firms in getting draft invoices and getting it confirmed by attorney.
- Getting final invoices within 30 days of availing the service and uploading on Serengeti.
- Managing any query related to Serengeti or legal bills.
- Manage any query related to AP. obtaining any approvals etc.
- Ensure the invoices are paid to the law firm on a timely basis.
Legal Dept. admin support
- Arranging any stamp paper/notarization.
- Meeting country specific requirements, such as notarization and legalization of documents; drafting legal correspondence; assisting on due diligence reviews.
- Arranging signatures of any documents.
- Any follow ups for approvals or reverts with relevant BU etc.
- Any general research or helping in organizing presentation etc.
- Following up with law firms on the next hearings and updating the attorney on litigation matters.
- Assists attorney by retrieving, photocopying, scanning, organizing, any materials needed and collecting additional information as requested.
- Ability to independently handle various activities like reporting out, sending reminder etc.
To apply for this Job : Click Here