Invesco is an independent global investment management firm dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. Great ideas transcend borders at Invesco.
JOB PURPOSE (JOB SUMMARY):
Work with the Legal Team in Hyderabad, United States and Canada to provide assistance with drafting, summarizing and negotiating legal documents, agreements, supplements to the offering documents of various regulated investment products, file class actions/bankruptcy (Chapter 11) recovery claims and support the board meeting preparation process.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Partner with others on the Americas Legal Team on joint Paralegal projects and responsibilities.
- Assist in the process of reviewing, drafting and summarizing agreements; create repositories on SharePoint as and when requested.
- Conduct research on historic fund trades, balance fund holdings and fill in reports for class action/bankruptcy litigation filings (Chapter 11) in the United States and other Invesco offices across the globe.
- Assist in the process of gathering and disclosing portfolio manager fund holdings and assets
- Draft and file supplements to fund offering documents
- Build out board books, agendas and post board materials for the fund boards in online repositories.
- Assist in Legal preparatory work, projects and related responsibilities.
- Assist the Legal Team as requested.
- Effectively find solutions to issues as they arise.
- Daily interaction with overseas colleagues, both verbal and written.
- Working timing will be 12.30pm to 09.30pm IST however this could change from time to time as per process requirements.
WORK EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE:
- 1-3 years of legal work experience, preferably with an investment advisor or mutual fund group in legal or other regulatory environment.
- Working knowledge of back office operations and securities laws/regulations will be a plus.
SKILLS / OTHER PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal and strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Shall be a good team player
- Shall be open to work flexible hours
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of applications
To apply for this Job : Click Here