Multiplier is a leading global employment platform that makes it easy for companies to employ teams internationally. Its proprietary technology simplifies the employment process by managing the complexities of local compliance, labour contracts, payroll, benefits and taxes.
What will you be doing?
- Assisting in Drafting, reviewing employment agreements, commercial agreements, and corporate agreements
- Assisting in providing accurate, relevant, and timely advice on legal topics (e.g., fintech, labour laws, corporate, etc.)
- Assist with the review and negotiation of client and vendor agreements and in furtherance of internal compliance initiatives.
- Provide day-to-day proactive employment law counselling and support resolution of HR and legal employment issues.
- Handle and assist in a variety of other issues and projects that arise from time to time
What do we need?
- Experience of at least 3 years in a legal labour law firm.
- Legal Background or BA studies in a similar field
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Great attention to detail and organisational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
What will we provide for you ?
- Ability to contribute to this business at a high level.
- Autonomy within your role.
- Ability to work fully remote, or within a hybrid model if based in Singapore.
- Working with a compassionate, energetic, inspired, ambitious, and diverse team.
- Opportunity to grow within a fast-growth business.
- Competitive benefits, compensation and culture of recognition.
- Unlimited holiday policy.
- A commitment to positively impact your career
Perks ⛴ 🏝 🏢 ⏱ 💸
- Flexible vacation.
- Flexible work times.
- Work from anywhere.
- Equipment you need to do your job
- Health Insurance
To apply for this Job : Click Here