HireRight delivers global background checks, drug testing, and employment verification services through an innovative platform. We want all of our clients to grow successfully and efficiently – no matter their size or location.
- Support company counsel in management and administration of company commercial and legal documents, compliance reviews, audits, and other general legal matters.
- Support the compliance function and data protection officer in respect to audit and record keeping.
- Support the International Legal Team in the review, drafting and negotiation of a range of agreements, terms of business, vendor agreements, confidentiality agreements, data protection agreements, and licence and subscription agreements.
- Administer and facilitate execution of a variety of standard and non-standard commercial agreements with customers, data sources and other vendors.
- Coordinate internal reviews by all affected parties and obtains internal and external signatures in accordance with approval and execution procedures.
- Maintain a library of standard company commercial forms of agreement.
- Maintain and manage contracts repository.
- Answer general legal enquiries; many of which relate to client and/or supplier engagements and contracts.
- Provide support to the International Legal Team in relation to project work; much of which relates to data privacy projects.
- Providing ad-hoc support to the legal department and business as and when required.
Qualifications And Experience
- Strong academic background with at least 3 years’ experience in a paralegal function.
- Direct experience in company secretarial matters, contract administration and negotiation, data privacy and project support works.
- Experience in the background screening industry and/or other regulated industry ideal, but not required. Experience with data protection (e.g., GDPR) and privacy matters also ideal.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word.
- Professional and commercial approach to problem solving.
- Strong communication skills and team work ethic.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate to employees across the organization with impact.
- Ability to research complex legal questions effectively and accurately.
- Ability to work autonomously.
To apply for this Job : Click Here