Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology.
- Initiate, organise and manage various campaigns, projects and initiatives across different external stakeholders.
- Manage implementation and optimization of trainings on how to use Facebook for governments and politicians
- Be an external representative/expert for Facebook in the politics and government space
- Work with internal cross-functional teams to build high-impact civic programs – during election and non-election times
- Work closely with the elections project managers during elections to develop the engagement strategy with candidates, political parties, election commissions and other partners
- Collaborate with partners to develop innovative and high-impact social integrations.
- Develop content to articulate Facebook on critical policy and regulatory issues
- Assist in building and creating collateral on how to use Facebook for government, politics and civic engagement as well as best practices
- Track, analyse and communicate quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to Facebook use amongst governments and politicians
- Work across a variety of teams from Product, Policy, Legal, Comms and Marketing, diverse global government affairs team with ability to coordinate across regions, product areas, and functions
- 5-10+ years of work experience in working with the government, political parties, as a program manager or journalist in the political space or as a consultant to the government would be relevant.
- Fluency in English & any one regional language
- Work experience with focus on building and implementing digital initiatives and partnerships in the political space such as on campaigns, political committees, media organizations or political organizations
- Familiarity with the social media landscape with a special focus on current affairs
- Project management experience including cross-functional projects on deadline
- Presentation experience, and experience serving as a spokesperson
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Ability to work effectively and swiftly with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Masters degree in liberal arts, law or public policy will be preferred
To apply for this Job : Click Here